By requesting additional information, you acknowledge that the materials presented to you by Forum Investment Group and/or in the Forum Capital Advisors data room may only be marketed under the Investment Advisors Act to investors who are “qualified clients” as defined in Rule 205-3 of the Investment Advisors Act.
PLEASE SCROLL TO CONFIRM
Currently, an individual or entity is a qualified client if he, she, or it:
1) has $1,000,000 or more of assets under management with the investment adviser after the investment in the fund;
2) has a net worth of $2,100,000 prior to the investment in the fund (excluding the value of his or her primary residence);
3) is a “qualified purchaser” (as defined below); or
4) is an officer or director of the fund manager or is an employee who participates in the investment activities of the investment adviser and has been doing so for 12 months.
Generally, a qualified purchaser is an investor that meets any of the following criteria:
1) an individual or family-owned business not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the interest in the fund that owns $5,000,000 or more in investments;
2) a trust not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the interest in the fund which is sponsored by and managed by qualified purchasers;
3) an individual or entity not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the interest in the fund which owns and invests at least $25,000,000 in investments (or someone who is acting on account of such a person); or
4) an entity, of which each beneficial owner is a qualified purchaser.
By requesting access to this site, you are confirming that you meet the qualifications of a “qualified client”.